Accredited by CARF
|FAMILY NEW LIFE REHABILITATION CENTER, INC.
|JUST FOR LAUGHS!
Did you hear about the fire at the circus?
It was intense!
| Mental Health Connection
Communication is an important part of any relationship.
Some have difficulty
communicating with others effectively which can create
increased stress and anxiety. Here are some tips to help
improve your communication skills:
1. Talk Slowly – helps your thoughts remain
centered and collected
2. Eye Contact – helps convey confidence
and interest in the other person
3. Express Emotions - connect on an
4. Offer Insights – be engaged in the
conversation on a deeper level
5. Roadblocks don’t mean failure – you only
fail when you stop trying.